Friday, January 28, 2011

Three Things Friday, 1/28 Edition

The Good - I was extremely productive this week both at work and otherwise.  Not sure where all the focus came from but in addition to getting an insane amount of projects completed at work this week, I also did: 2 bits of exercise every day this week, took the puppy to the vet, got some work done on my car, did some work/research on my finances, spent time with the family, tons of housework including some furniture repair, and more!  The only downside was a definite lack of blogging time.

The Bad - Ummm, I've got nothing.  My week was more awesome than yours.  Deal with it.

The Best - GREEN BAY IS GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!  THE PACKERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!  SUPER BOWL, SUPER BOWL, YAY!!

**********************************************************************************

Exercise Journal
Tuesday - Cardio, Dog Walk: +2
Wednesday -Circuit Training, Dog Walk: +2
Thursday -Dog Walk, Wii Fit: +2
Friday - Circuit Training, Dog Walk: +2
January Total: +30
Difference from Goal: +2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment